Latest analysis and comment on global warming countermeasures and energy issues for disseminating information promptly and timely.
Please note that analyses in this page will be transferred to “Research & Analyses” almost after a year from the release.
- "Scenario Analyses for 2050 Carbon Neutrality in Japan" provided to the Advisory Committee for Natural Resource and Energy (including additional information)Jun. 11, 2021
- Decoupling analysis between economic growth and CO2 emissions: Insights from estimation of consumption-based CO2 emissionsSep. 26, 2018
- Analysis and assessment of 1.5℃ targetSep. 30, 2016
- Assessment of Japan's Energy Mix and INDCs, long-term targetsMar. 2, 2016
- Evaluations on Emission Reduction Efforts of the INDCs and the Expected Global EmissionsNov. 16, 2015
- Interpretation of IPCC AR5 Scenarios under better understanding of climate sensitivity assessments, and the implications of INDCs in terms of 2℃ targetApr. 22, 2015
- Analysis of energy mix and GHG emission projection in JapanApr. 14, 2015