"New Earth 21" Program
Relating Publications to "New Earth 21" Program
- K. Akimoto, T. Tomoda, Y. Fujii, K. Yamaji, Assessment of Global Warming Mitigation Options with Integrated Assessment Model DNE21. Energy Economics, Vol.26, 635-653, 2004.
- W.Zhou, Y.Yanagisawa, A.Kurosawa, Y.Fujii, K.Yamaji, T.Kawabe, "Simulation of CO2 Emission in Japan, China and North America with DNE21 Model", Energy and Resources, Vol.19, No.4, 371-377, 1998 (in Japanese).
- T.Tomoda, K.Akimoto, Y.Fujii, Electric Power Generation up to 2050：Uncertainties and Possible Over-Simplification in the Modeling Approach, Workshop on Longer-Term Energy and Environment Scenarios, Oct.2001.
- K.Akimoto, M.Murai, Y.Fujii, T.Sugiyama, Y.Kaya, Integrated Assessment of Global Warming Mitigation Options Considering Cooling Effects of Sulphur Emissions, The 5th International Conference on Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, Aug.2000.
- Y.Kaya (ed.), "The CO2 Reduction Strategy"、Nikkan-kougyou-shinbun-sha, 2000 (in Japanese).
Research articles, international conference proceedings, books, etc. relating to the DNE21 model by other researchers
- K.Yamaji (ed.), "Bioenergy", Mioshin-shuppan, 2000 (in Japanese).
- K.Yamaji, J.Fujino, K.Osada, Global energy system to maintain atmospheric CO2 concentration at 550 ppm. Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Vol. 3, 159-171, 2000.
- K.Takase, Y.Fujii, Y.Kaya, Method for Scenario Development Using Shadow Prices as Non-Cost Decision Criteria, T.IEE Japan, Vol.118-C, No.10, 1438-1444, 1998 (in Japanese).
- K.Akimoto, A.Matsunaga, Y.Fujii, K.Yamaji, Game Theoretic Analysis for Carbon Emission Permits Trading among Multiple World Regions with an Optimizing Global Energy Model, T.IEE Japan, Vol.118-C, No.10, 1424-1431, 1998 (in Japanese).
- Y. Fujii, K. Yamaji, Assessment of technological options in the global energy system for limiting the atmospheric CO2 concentration. Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Vol. 1, 113-139, 1998.
- K. Yamaji, Y. Fujii, Analysis of the Role of Technology in Climate Change with Dynamic New Earth 21 Model. In: Proceeding of the IPCC Asia-Pacific Workshop on Integrated Assessment Models, 487-494, 1997.
- K.Yamaji, Y.Fujii, "Global Energy Strategy", Denryoku-shinpou-sha, 1995 (in Japanese).
- Y.Fujii, Y.Kaya, Assessment of Technology Options for Reducing CO2 Emissions from Man's Global Energy System, T.IEE Japan, Vol.113-B, No.11, 1213-1222, 1993 (in Japanese).