Areas of speciality
・Japan Society of Energy and Resources
・IAEE(International Association for Energy Economics)
- ・ N. Wang, G. Mogi, Deregulation, market competition, and innovation of utilities: Evidence from Japanese electric sector. Energy Policy, 111, 403-413, 2017.
- ・ N. Wang, G. Mogi, Industrial and residential electricity demand dynamics in Japan: How did price and income elasticities evolve from 1989 to 2014?. Energy Policy,106, 233–243, 2017.
- ・ N. Wang, G. Mogi, From regulation to deregulation: An empirical study of Japanese electric utility R&D investment behavior under transition. Energy Procedia, 105C, 3192-3199, 2017.
- ・N. Wang, G. Mogi, Deregulation and utility innovation: The case of Japanese electric sector. 40th IAEE International Conference, Singapore, 2017.
- ・N. Wang, G. Mogi, From regulation to deregulation: an empirical study of Japanese electric utility R&D investment behavior under transition. 8th International Conference on Applied Energy, Beijing, 2016.
- ・N. Wang, G. Mogi, Evaluation the impacts of deregulation on Japan electricity sector R&D and patenting activities. 35th Annual Meeting on Japan Society of Energy and Resource , Osaka, 2016.
- ・N. Wang, Towards sustainable electricity development in Myanmar: Lessons from Nepal electricity reform. 6th PARI-ERI-UC Berkeley Joint Workshop, Bangkok, 2016.
- ・N. Wang, J. Ogasawara, G. Mogi, An empirical study of the industrial electricity demand dynamics in Japan: A time varying parameter approach. 5th IAEE Asian Conference, Perth, 2016.