Areas of speciality
Energy and Climate Change Economics, Policy analysis
Ph. D in Energy Economics, CentraleSupélec, Université Paris-Saclay, France
Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering. CentraleSupélec, Université Paris-Saclay, France
- ・2011-2014: Institute for Techno-Economics of Energy Systems, CEA Saclay, PhD Candidate
- ・April 2014- Researcher at RITE
- ・April 2016: Guest researcher at CentraleSupélec, Université Paris-Saclay
- ・January 2017: Guest researcher at CentraleSupélec, Université Paris-Saclay
- ・April-July 2017: Secondee at the IEA, contribution to the redaction of the World Energy Outlook 2017
The International Association of Energy Economics
- ・Akimoto, Keigo, Fuminori Sano, and Bianka Shoai-Tehrani. 2016. “The Analyses on the Economic Costs for Achieving the Nationally Determined Contributions and the Expected Global Emission Pathways.” Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, August, 1–14.
- ・B. Shoai-Tehrani, P. Da Costa. ‘Three Investment Scenarios for Future Nuclear Reactors in Europe’, Energy Studies Review (accepted in May 2016, to be published).
- ・C. Mansilla, S. Dautremont, B. Shoai-Tehrani, G. Cotin, S. Avril, E. Burkhalter, 2011. ‘Reducing the hydrogen production cost by operating alkaline electrolysis as a discontinuous process in the French market context’, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 36, Issue 11, pp. 6407–6413
- ・2017, June 19: IAEE International Conference, Singapore
Oral Communication: ‘Combined effects of electricity market liberalization and climate policy: lessons from Europe’ B. Shoai-Tehrani, P. da Costa, K. Akimoto, Y. Nakagami
- ・2014, October 27-31: 14th IAEE European Energy Conference, Rome, Italy
Oral Communication: ’Investment in low carbon technologies: Assessment of European mix evolution with World Model DNE21+ combined with Investment Preference Indicator’ (B. Shoai Tehrani, K. Akimoto, F. Sano)
(International model comparison project)
- ・Spencer, T., Pierfederici, R. et al. (2015). Beyond the numbers: understanding the transformation induced by INDCs, Study N°05/15, IDDRI – MILES Project Consortium, Paris, France, 80 p.
- ・2014: Nominee for the Industry Women Award by French Magazine ‘Usine Nouvelle’
- ・2013: Selected to be a Future Energy Leader for the World Energy Council (2 years)