Evaluating global warming issues from a global perspective is of great importance. Reports listed below are our analyses, evaluations and suggestions to date with a global point of view.
- Interpretation of IPCC AR5 Scenarios under better understanding of climate sensitivity assessments, and the implications of INDCs in terms of 2℃ targetApril, 2015
- Analysis of emission reduction under new scenario trends including IPCC AR5May, 2014
- International comparison of mid-term reduction targetDecember, 2009
- Long-term stabilization targets of CO2 concentrationsAugust, 2007
- Reduction costs for CO2 emissionsJuly, 2008
- Assessment of U.S. restrictions on public financing for new coal-fired power plants overseas and proposed regulationOctober, 2014